Hi everyone, it’s Nancy here and welcome back to my blog!
Today I am back as a guest designer for Lawn Fawn. This magic iris beach card is for the Lawnfawnatics challenge 83: make the sentiment the star.
I made this card for a man who is retiring. Because he lives close to the beach, I thought it would be great to make a card with a beach scene.
The ex colleagues are sitting with him on the beach and the man is swimming and relaxing and enjoying his coconut drink
And the best way to do that is on the beach of course!
This card will be in the Lawn Fawn blog today! Here is the link to the Lawn Fawnatics blog. YAY!
To create a scene in the same colours. I use salty ocean, twisted citron and squeezed lemonade. With my taylored expressions brushes I blend them nicely together. To create some dimension I used some water with my distress sprayer to add it to the background. I used a paper towel to pich up the excess water.
Next I use distress picket fence paint to paint some clouds on the back panel.
I use some water and then, i added the white paint to blend it together.
For the inside of the magic iris you can watch my video on youtube, there i tell you more how i create this card!
So, this is my second and last card as a guest designer for Lawn Fawn on this lawnfawnatics challenge 83: Make the sentiment the star.
I want to thank Lawn Fawn for this opportunity to give me a change to be a guest designer, it’s a dream come true!
I see you next time! Bye bye!
Lawn Fawn Supplies:
- Lawn Fawn Magic Iris
- Lawn Fawn Magic Iris add-on
- Lawn Fawn Outside in scalloped rectangles stackables
- Lawn Fawn Oliveers stitched ABC’s
- Lawn Fawn Hillside borders
- Lawn Fawn Palm Trees
- Lawn Fawn Hammock and trees
- Lawn Fawn On the Beach stamps & dies
- Lawn Fawn Butterfly kisses stamps & dies
- Lawn Fawn Ahoy, Matey stamps & dies
- Lawn Fawn Keep on swimming stamps & dies
- Lawn Fawn Really High Five stamps & dies
- Lawn Fawn Cilantro cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Mermaid cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Noble Fir cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Peacock cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink
- Lawn Fawn Glue tube
- Lawn Fawn Shammy
- Lawn Fawn Bone Folder
- Distress oxide Twisted Citron
- Distress oxide Squeezed Lemonade
- Distress oxide Salty Ocean
- Distress paint white picket fence
- Nuvo crystal drops Copper Penny
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Nuvo Jewel Drops Morning Dew
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen Clear
- Taylored Expression Blending Brushes
- Scrapbook adhesive foam squares
- Scor-Tape, 1/4″ width
- Ranger mini ink blending tool
- Make it by marko Shammy case holder