I’m back with a new card for Cloud9Crafts!
I also hosting a new challenge for this month: Christmas slider cards.
You can use every slider what you van imagine: double sliders, maze slider, round sliders name it!
Here are the challenge rules:
1. Create a brand new card or paper crafting project
2. To participate in the challenge, share your creation on Instagram and/or Facebook using the hashtag #c9craftschallenge and the tag @cloud9craftstore
3. You have until November 11th, 2020 at 23:59 CET to participate in the challenge
4. Random winner of a €20 Cloud9 Crafts Gift Card will be announced on November 12th, 2020 on the Cloud9 Crafts social media platforms
5. Optional: We would love for you to join the Cloud9 Crafters Facebook Group where you can share your card making creations and leave encouraging comments
I made a video for you so you can see how i put this card together. The supply list is right below the video and also in the description box below.
Supplies i used for this card:
- Lawn Fawn Double slider surprise
- Lawn Fawn Snow much fun (S&D)
- Lawn Fawn Den sweet den (S&D)
- Lawn Fawn Yeti or not (S&D)
- Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together (S&D)
- Lawn Fawn Ready Set snow (S&D)
- Lawn Fawn over the mountain borders
- Lawn Fawn wavy winter sayings
- Lawn Fawn Stitched scalloped rectangles
- Lawn Fawn slide on over
- Lawn Fawn mini snowflakes ( uitverkocht)
- Lawn Fawn Stitched hillside borders
- Lawn Fawn Mermaid cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Pixie dust cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Let it shine petite paper pack 6×6
- Lawn Fawn Jet black ink
- Lawn Fawn Noble fir ink
- Lawn Fawn Glue tube
- Lawn Fawn Shammy
- MFT slider elements
- Taylored expression brushes
- Makeitbymarko Shammy case holder light blue
- Misti new original laser etched
- Misti original mouse pad
- Distress oxide Peacock featers
- Distress oxide Wilted violet
- Distress oxide picked raspberry
B99, B97, B95
i can’t wait to see what you will create!
See you next time!! Bye!