Lawn Fawn

Lawn Fawn 60th challenge: Mushroom house into the forest

Hi all,
Today a card with 1 of my favorite sets of Lawn Fawn: Mushroom House… I’m back from holiday so full of good courage again… And this card came out of my hands today. This card is also my entry for the 60th Lawn Fawn challenge: create a scene. 
I didn’t want to make a neat crispy card though… But a little muddy forest feeling… So a little dirt and mushrooms all over the place!
With the distress oxide colors: cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, and vintage photo I made on Bristol smooth cardstock the background. I splashes with water and dropped some of pearl Waterpaint from Gansai random over the background. I let it dry and later on I made stars and dots with white embossingpowder from Ranger and heated them with the heat tool. 
Then I determined the colors for the forest. From my favorite cardstock I chose the colors: paperbag, canned pumpkin, noble fir and for the grass cilantro. I made it out with the cloud border and the birced tree border of Lawn Fawn. 
Then I made the mushroom house with fog cardstock and canned pumpkin. For the “stone work” I used a stencil of Joy! Crafts and distress this with vintage photo and black soot. Then I stanced a neutral wood cardstock in front of the door and pasted it completely on the cottage. 
Then I stanced a lot of mushrooms with the mushroomborder of Lawn Fawn. This I puzzling all together and used this: white, chocolate and canning pumpkin cardstock. They all got a little touch of vintage photo by Ranger. 
The grass was cut out with the grassy border of Lawn Fawn on Cilantro cardstock and got it with moved Lawn and vintage photo stains. 
Then it was time for the sentiment that accompanies the set. Here for i used gold embossing powder from Ranger and heated it with the heat tool. 
I stamped with memento tuxedo ink the fairies on Sheena Douglas white cardstock and and colored it with my copics. The wings got prisma glitter from Lawn Fawn and the lantern got for the gloss Nuvo crystal glasses. 
Instead of stamping and punching out the plants, i chose direct die-cut with Noble fir cardstock. 
Then I made with vintage photo everywhere stains on all the elements of the card. Then I placed everything in the background. I placed the fairies with black foam cubes. 
The card got a custom made cardbase on Sheena Douglas cardstock. 
See you on the next card!
Ps: Keeps an eye on my Facebook page… Soon a nice announcement!
*today i chose english instead of Dutch since people asking me to write in English. So far so good… be nice for my translation mistakes.

Laat een reactie achter